Independent Pampered Chef Consultant

INDEPENDENT PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Curry Chicken Stew

So I wanted to experiment with the Pampered Chef rubs...there are so many!  I really wanted to try to make a curry chicken stew with the Pampered Chef Thai Red Curry Rub. 




First, I seasoned pieces of boneless chicken breast with salt and pepper and the Pampered Chef Thai Red Curry Rub and browned it in a little grapeseed oil. 




After the chicken was browned (note, not thoroughly cooked), I deglazed the pan with some lemon juice and put these pan drippings into the main dish later on. 



Here's the seasoned and browned chicken in the enamel dutch oven that I'm going to bake everything in. 



I decided to add whatever I had lying around: onions, potatoes, carrots, parsnips...



Also, added a small can of tomato paste and two cinammon sticks (removed later), some cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, garlic powder....and MUCH more Pampered Chef Thai Red Curry Rub. 




After cooking for 1.5 hours at 350 degrees, I added in some skim milk. 



And also added some lentils....

And some peas....

Then after baking for about  30 more minutes, it was all done. One pot. Easy. Delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment